- DO NOT fall for scams, gifts and offers that appear out of the blue
- DO NOT click on the links (for smartphones) that appear in such messages
- DO NOT call back on numbers that claim to offer gifts and benefits
- DO NOT panic if the SMS makes some dubious or nefarious claims
- DO NOT fall for a fake sense of urgency created by them
- DO check with the official website of a company for any offer that is mentioned
- DO contact local authorities if the same number or SMS persists
- DO be cautious if an SMS asks for personal and financial information
- DO look out for spelling mistakes, grammatical errors or inconsistency of language
- DO have an anti-spam solution in place and update your OS regularly
Welcome to our Site. The main intention behind creation of this Site is to disseminate the schemes and policies of Government of India amongst masses so that the end users benefit from it. Most of the times the real beneficiaries are not aware of the schemes that are precisely meant for them. This is one such effort to spread the information amongst our readers about various initiatives taken by the Government in varied field.
You are free to comment and subscribe our Site for free. Your suggestions are always welcomed and appreciated.
|Newest articles :|