- The Scheme envisages reimbursement of charges of acquiring ISO-9000/ISO-14001/HACCP certifications to the extent of 75% of the expenditure subject to a maximum of Rs. 75,000/- in each case. The Scheme is valid upto 31st March'2012.
- The Permanent Registered Small Scale/ancillary/Tiny/Small Scale Service Business Enterprises (SSSBE) units are eligible to avail the Incentive Scheme.
- The Scheme is applicable to those SSI/ancillary/Tiny/SSSBE units who have already acquired ISO-9000/ISO-14001/HACCP certification.
- It is an all India Scheme administered by Development Commissioner (MSME), Ministry of SSI, Govt. of India. With effect from 30.8.2006 procedure of the Screening Committee to decide the reimbursement has been discontinued and the Screening Committee has been dismantled to reduce delay in the sanctioning of reimbursement to the applicants.
- The Scheme shall provide one time reimbursement only against a Entreperneurship Memorandum Number. The amount of incentive/subsidy/grant already availed for acquiring ISO 9000 or ISO 14001/HACCP Certification under any Central Govt. (including DC(MSME) Incentive Scheme)/State Govt. /Financial Institution shall be adjusted against the entitlement of reimbursement.
Welcome to our Site. The main intention behind creation of this Site is to disseminate the schemes and policies of Government of India amongst masses so that the end users benefit from it. Most of the times the real beneficiaries are not aware of the schemes that are precisely meant for them. This is one such effort to spread the information amongst our readers about various initiatives taken by the Government in varied field.
You are free to comment and subscribe our Site for free. Your suggestions are always welcomed and appreciated.
|Newest articles :|